I wasn’t able to write as many posts as I’d have liked this year, but I did put out some things that I was happy with and people seemed to find useful.
And fortunately I do this just for fun so in the end it doesn’t really matter.
So as I stumble across the finish line, here are my top posts of 2013 by pageviews:
- The Most Common Google News Errors and How to Avoid Them
- SEO Tips for Infinite Scrolling
- SEO Guidelines for Sponsored Content and Partner Links
- The Best Free (or Cheap) Tools for Blogger and Influencer Outreach
- Google+ Engagement for News Sites: Top Performers and One-Year Growth Rates
- Top Link Building Tactics for Publishers
- A Year in the Life of 14 Million 301 Redirects
- The Most Popular and Active News Brands on Instagram
- A Simple Workflow for Keyword Research for Content Planning
- The Google News Standout Tag: Does it Work?
I’m also adding one more that didn’t make the top 10 but I found interesting:
For those of you that stopped by, left a comment or shared a post this year, thank you, I appreciate it!
Hope you had a good year, and wishing you a happy 2014.
Thanks for the great content you have created this year Adam. The Google news stuff is particularly interesting, getting on top of mark up and anything else that can help your content to stand out in the SERP’s is more important than ever.
Adam Sherk says
Adam, just found your blog. I was looking through your best posts of 2013 and read #4 on free tools for blogger outreach. I’ve never even heard of most of those, so am excited to check them out! Thanks for the great posts and valuable information.
Adam Sherk says
Thanks Karleen, glad you liked it.