I wasn’t able to write as many posts as I’d have liked this year, but I did put out some things that I was happy with and people seemed to find useful.
And fortunately I do this just for fun so in the end it doesn’t really matter.
So as I stumble across the finish line, here are my top posts of 2013 by pageviews:
- The Most Common Google News Errors and How to Avoid Them
- SEO Tips for Infinite Scrolling
- SEO Guidelines for Sponsored Content and Partner Links
- The Best Free (or Cheap) Tools for Blogger and Influencer Outreach
- Google+ Engagement for News Sites: Top Performers and One-Year Growth Rates
- Top Link Building Tactics for Publishers
- A Year in the Life of 14 Million 301 Redirects
- The Most Popular and Active News Brands on Instagram
- A Simple Workflow for Keyword Research for Content Planning
- The Google News Standout Tag: Does it Work?
I’m also adding one more that didn’t make the top 10 but I found interesting:
For those of you that stopped by, left a comment or shared a post this year, thank you, I appreciate it!
Hope you had a good year, and wishing you a happy 2014.