I was going to post this last week but then opted wisely for letting myself enjoy a holiday break. Also I’ve only been blogging here for about six months so I’m still building up momentum. But since all the cool kids have been sharing their top posts I wanted to join in, plus follow my own advice on identifying your top trends.
Heck, if Brian Solis can put out 10 installments of his greatest hits for the year I can certainly come up with one. 🙂
So belatedly here are my 10 most popular posts of 2009, by pageviews:
- Facebook Pages: Which News Sites Get the Most Engagement?
- Free Tools for Monitoring Hot Search Trends
- The Most Buried News Sites on Digg
- Google News Optimization Tips
- The Most Popular NFL Teams on Twitter and Facebook
- Fortune 100 Need to Get More Creative with Twitter
- Syndication Best Practices: Reduce the Risk of Being Outranked for Your Own Content
- Social Media Dominates 2010 PR Planning, But SEO Increasingly in the Mix
- An Early Look at News Media Twitter Lists: Not Much Traction
- Diversified Twitter Strategies for News Sites
I’m looking forward to making new connections and contributions this year and helping news and content sites to get the most out of their SEO and audience development efforts. Here’s wishing everyone an interesting and productive 2010.
Leave a Reply